1. Plan nothing.
(Play board games instead.)
2. Blow bunny bubbles
3. Play Legos on the hot sidewalk whenever possible.
4. Snack a LOT
5. You never know what you will find if you look around
6. Don’t even think about it!
7. Breathe deeply – spring is definitely in the air
8. Popsicles are the perfect way to end the day
9. Days this beautiful will certainly be enough to make you forget the stress of grocery shopping with kids in tow (did I really manage to spend twice as much money on half as much food??) and wish that every day could be this lazy and sweet.